• Hello, dear visitor, you entered the carding paradise, we are pleased to meet you at our carding forum.
    Be ready, we will teach you how to be a professional carder, to become successful and to think about tomorrow with ease.
    But first of all you may have to register before you can view content: click the register link above to proceed now, you'll not regret!

Experienced Carder to Partner with Buying and Selling Carded Goods

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post, log in or register to continue.
I am buying 2 buildings Warehouse store to sell carded goods need a partner with carding and sales experience. I have the best storage and drop location. I m also going to open in Philippines

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post, log in or register to continue.
I am buying 2 buildings Warehouse store to sell carded goods need a partner with carding and sales experience. I have the best storage and drop location. I m also going to open in Philippines
Iam down bro whats ur icq or telegram iam moving to cebu in a few months

Network determines your Networth. Any man worth his salt in high volume sales, understand the pricelessness of contacts. My rolodex covers the Philippines as well, Davao De Sur. The country is still actively under martial law. Strict customs included. Though I do favor there crytocurrency platforms.
hmu let me know what you have in mind,

always_poppin@protonmail.com