• Hello, dear visitor, you entered the carding paradise, we are pleased to meet you at our carding forum.
    Be ready, we will teach you how to be a professional carder, to become successful and to think about tomorrow with ease.
    But first of all you may have to register before you can view content: click the register link above to proceed now, you'll not regret!

[PRIVATE METHOD] Make $50+ A Day Full Auto Setup In 10 Minutes!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post, log in or register to continue.
Many problems with this method. Most of the vps u can have run with Linux. The app is a Windows executable or an android executable and u need a software like anbox or wine to execute an .apk or .exe. If i can find a free vps, i will make an update about this method.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post, log in or register to continue.
Yes it works. They are just using your hardware to mine BTC. I tried it, mining gets you a couple Satoshis per hour
And PANTHER is just trying to add some refferals to get paid a share of their minings.
Good luck.